CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Meet Me...and my crazy friends...




Well, here I am...about to embark on the this journey...otherwise known as creating a blog. I often find myself reading other people's blogs for entertainment-and the more I have pondered I have come to the conclusion that my life is just as crazy/entertaining as theirs so why not write about it?


I have been trying to think of a way to start off my blog, I mean there is so much to say. I decided that I couldn't start off without introducing the people in my life. The ones who make me crazy, who keep me sane, and above everything else are a part of my life. I think this way it will make it easier to understand my posts thereafter. So ready, set, go.... (*Names are being changed....in the form of nicknames that seem to so well suit these people.)


  1. MafiaPrincess-But, we will just refer to her as Mafia.... :) I think she'd rather the Princess....but she will just have to deal. :) I came to know Mafia a couple years ago when we began working together. I don't think either of us ever thought we would be this close of friends. She is one of my nearest and dearest....and the drama between both of our lives always gives us an excuse to open a bottle of wine, or two, and eat chocolate cake. This never solves the problems, but it does make it better for the time being as we drink, eat, and compare our daily lives to Sex and the City. Don't know where I would be without her.
  2. Big-(Told you we liked to compare our lives to Sex and the City!) I have known Big since I was in 9th grade. So, a little more than 11 years. Big and I became friends through friends and there was always something there, however wrong timing was also always there. We remained friends through High School and college. We psuedo dated in college for a little while, but as you will learn about me....I have a weird way with guys, committment, and everything that comes along with it. So, we went back and forth for awhile...and when I was finally ready to admit to myself that I was in love with this guy-he moves. Perfect timing right? Yes, our "relationship" has always come down to timing. I have gone to visit him once in the past two years he has been gone, and he comes home a few times out of the year. And, yes, everytime he comes home and we see eachother the feelings rush back.....and that is where it ends. If only....
  3. Giant-Is a guy I only met recently in the past year. I am really not sure if words will be able to describe him. I met him due to one of my Summertime hobbies-and it happens to be one of his places of work. (He is a work-a-holic.) I had the biggest crush on him all Summer...and due to a bet with some friends I finally asked him out at the end of the Summer. Well, it never went anywhere, besides a few phone calls here and there....we live about an hour away. Now, due to some unfortunate circumstances he has a little more time on his hands and we have been chatting it up quite frequently and have even hung out once. His values, morals, opinions, etc. are everything I want in a guy-at least that I think I want....but, one problem....his ex-girlfriend....I think there still might be something there, or he is carrying around baggage because of her....we'll see what happens.
  4. 6Days-I will explain his nickname later....but he is my current boyfriend-when we aren't fighting or breaking up, lol. He is very insecure and very scared of committment and being serious. So, this causes a lot of drama. I will try to explain that in another post. I am usually a no-nonsense type of girl, and am still trying to figure out why I put up with his bullshit. I don't understand him, or myself for that matter in this situation, so it makes it hard.
These are probably the most frequent "characters" that will be showing up in this blog....but as I talk about more people I will be sure to include a short synopsis of them.... :)
Now onto me, the most important person of this blog, kidding. I am almost 24 years old...a college graduate without a job. (Try finding a teaching job in Michigan, tons of fun). I moved back home after living on my own for 5 years, big reality shock. Am up to my neck in credit card bills and lead a drama filled life. I hate drama. It just seems to follow me around-but then again, why I let it? Good question. The only cure I have for it at this point is to drink lots of good wine with Mafia. :) Seriously, if only my wine bottles could talk, I am sure they would have some crazier stories than I am willing to post on here....




0 comments: