CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

6 Days.....Leaves Me With 8 Potential "Break-ups"

Where to start...where to start. Well, I met 6Days through a friend's boyfriend. We were at a bar, classy....but I figured he was decent because he was a friend of a friend etc. To the eye....he was what I wanted-attractive, muscular, athletic...the physical type I usually lean toward. But, as the saying goes there is more than what meets the eye. And oh boy, with him is that true. Not in a good sense however. He has brought more drama into my life than one could think was possible. Even though he claims to hate drama...he's the one bringing it onto himself. We started to hang out quite a bit after we had met. Then one night he brought up the dreaded "what are we?" question. I was still really unsure if I wanted to date this guy, but figured what the heck take the leap and see where it gets you. (Wrong decision).We dated for a total of 6 days before his psychotic side began to show and he decided afterhe brought it up that he wasn't ready for a relationship. I was like whatever, funny, considering it was his idea. So, whatever, I move on-I mean how hard is it really when you have dated someone for 6 days? He proceeds to constantly text me, he misses me, etc. etc. etc. Basically a bunch of BS. We somehow start to hang out again and decide that we are together again...this was right around the end of December. In the last two months he has tried to break up with me 8 times. You are asking why we are still together? Well, everytime I say fine, if that is the way you want it, that is what you are going to get....and tell him we won't talk/text if that is the decision he wants to make....he changes his mind because he doesn't want that either. So, things go back to normal for a week or so at most-then he gets drunk and the breaking up begins once again. His reason-I deserve someone better, he's not good enough for me, blah blah blah. Well, he is getting his wish-he has talked me into it. I do deserve someone better. I know this. Now, if I could only go through with it.



However, considering the fact that he has failed to call me all day and return any of my text messages or phone calls it is making it that much more simple. So thank you 6Days-at least we are both on the same page that yes, I am better than you and yes, I do deserve someone better.

0 comments: