CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

ABC's of ME

Still a work in progress....
I got this idea from another blog, GenPink (check it out!) and decided that I would do the same thing. This may be a work in progress because I have a little writer's block today and am in need of a nap! But, I will at least start it today.

A-Adventurous: I like a little adventure in my life from time to time. Often, I wish I could be more adventurous, however, at this point it takes $$ that I don't have for the things that I want to do.

B-Breaking Up: It has occurred in my life over the past two months more than ever. With the same guy. Class-act. Yes. Over a text message again tonight. What a great guy....ha!

C-Cautious: I am a very cautious person. Mostly in regard to my relationships, whether this be a friendship or something more. I don't open up very easily and sometimes can be hard to get along with because of it. I am cautious because I am scared to be hurt. However, I met someone who acts much like I used to...and it made me realize what an idiot I was. No one gets by in this life by being scared-we get hurt, it is what happens. I am working on this....

D-Diamonds: They aren't a girl's best friend for nothing. And, they happen to be my birthstone....lucky girl aren't I? :)

E-E: My nickname. Some of my guy friends started to call me this in H.S. and it has stuck. It's short and sweet, I approve!

F-Friends: I absolutely adore my friends. They are so unbelievably valuable to me. I will stick FAMILY in here as well. Without these two things my life would amount to nothing. They are my rock.

G-Giving: I love to give. Don't get me wrong I love receiving things too....but I just love to buy or make people things. If had a lot of $ my friends and family would be beyond spoiled!

H-Happy: Most of the time...it has taken me a long time to be happy with myself. I don't need anyone else to make me happy. We create our own happiness.

I-Intelligent: I am not afraid to shout it from the roof-tops that I am smart! :o) I think that intelligence is a huge turn-on....just not the whole "know-it-all" thing.

J- (And this is where I get stuck. Maybe a little nap will help. And, if not, I am sure that the wine night later with Mafia will help!) Update later.

I am back...in a chocolate coma nonetheless, about to open a bottle of wine.

J-

K-Kids: My passion in life. I have known since I was a little girl that I wanted to be a teacher. I can remember back in elementary school begging my teachers to let me stay inside for recess to help grade papers or play in the teacher's edition of textbooks. I also come from a family of educators, so I have been around education all of my life. Now I have the degree, a full resume, and no job.

L-Laughing: I absolutely love to laugh. I think laughing can cure anything, especially if you are laughing while drinking a nice bottle of wine! :)

M-Money: All I can say is I wish I had some right now. Like tonight for instance, Mafia and I took back cans and scraped together our change so we could buy a bottle of wine, a pizza, and a chocolate cake. Oh man do I need a job!

N- Naps: Oh how I love being able to take a good nap. My nap today, not so good. I am pretty sure I was getting phone calls or text messages every 10 minutes. It never occurred to me however to turn my phone on silent. Go me.

O-

P-PP: My previous place of employment. Of course PP stands for the place that I used to work, and won't provide that information for various reasons, but it is the place where I met some of the most important people in my life.

Q-Quiet: I enjoy being surrounded by people most of the time....however I enjoy spending time with myself just as much. This includes watching a movie, curling up in bed to read a good book, or taking a nice relaxing bubble bath.

R-Reading: I really enjoy to read. I love all genres of literature....blogs, magazines, fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, etc.

S-Sunshine: Can it please come soon? I am so sick of winter, snow, slush, and cold. I love opening the sunroof and rocking out to some good ole' tunes when the sun is shining. (& Shoes....another "S" word)

T-Trust: I have a very hard time trusting people. Men in general. I have my reasons, but they are in my past...remember I am working on this! :)

U-Underwear: I spend way too much money at Victoria's Secret on this! Which would explain why that credit card is currently around $800.

V-

W-

X-

Y-

Z-

0 comments: